Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up for news and updates.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you, if any.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you do not want us to use your data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this by sending an email to us with the "Unsubscribe" text in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Disclosing Your Information
At Bakitone, we appreciate the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility Bakitone International will not share, rent, or sell your information to outside parties. However, we may be obliged to disclose your personal information to third parties only:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of 10€ which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details on our website.